My list

January 23, 2015

Love

I love it when you are talking non-stop,
I love it when you are sulking and pouting your lips,
I love it when you look into my eyes,
I love it when you close your eyes because you look so calm,
I love it when you cook my favourite dishes,
I love it when you burnt the toast in the morning.

I love your voice and when your shut me up,
I love your sleek black hair and your unkempt stubble,
I love your smell and and how you feel in me,
I love your smile and when you're next to me.

I love you for what you believe in, I love you,
I love you for loving me all your life,
I love you and if I couldn't love you,
To love you is the thing I love.

I love you when you tickle me,
Even when I told you to stop,
I love you when you just woke up,
Even when you refuse to kiss me until you brush your teeth,
I love you when you laugh,
Even when you look so hilarious,
I love you when you cry,
Even when you keep on requesting for hot chocolate.

I love it when you call my name in your sleep,
So that I can tease you the next morning,
I love it when you call me in the middle of the day,
So that you can listen to me talking in your silence,
I love it when you just stay put,
So that I can just hold you.

I love you for I love you,
I love you for your love to me.

1 comment: